A must for someone receiving payments on a real estate secured note.
Handbook $29.99 (plus shipping)
E-Book available for only $19.99!
In easy to understand language, the many topics that are discussed in the Note Holder’s Handbook include the following:
- How much is your note really worth?
- Why record keeping is vital to your note’s value
- A simple technique that can avoid tax problems.
- What to do when the payments are late.
- What to do if the payments stop and when to foreclose
- A simple step you can take to verify the safety of your note.
- How to get top dollar if you sell all or part of your note.
The Note Holder’s Handbook also includes a Handy Reference Data area to keep all of the pertinent information regarding the note in one place AND a simple to use Payment Record chart to keep track of the payments you have received..
This handbook is a must for someone receiving payments on a real estate secured note.
Table of Contents