As a Master Buyer/Broker you can refer a potential transaction to Armstrong Capital if:
- You don’t have the time to give it your full attention.
- You want to focus on marketing rather than negotiating and funding.
- You are not comfortable negotiating or presenting an offer.
- You need help with packaging and handling documents.
- The transaction involves complex legal and financial issues.
In order to refer a potential transaction to Armstrong Capital we request that at a minimum you give us a “warm lead“. A potential transaction is considered a warm lead when you have personally spoken to the individual holding the note or income stream and have verified that they:
1. Are currently receiving payments on a note or income stream.
2. Have an actual need or want for cash now.
If the person you have been in contact with meets these two criteria you can refer the warm lead to us by giving us as little as a name and a phone number and we will do the rest. If the warm lead you referred to us results in a closed transaction for us you will receive up to a $1,000.00 referral fee!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.